Sarita Carreon for the New Biogesic TVC with John Lloyd Cruz

Photo grabbed from Biogesic Facebook Page

Blessings just keep pouring. And no, I'm not complaining. =) I am sooo grateful and thankful for all these countless blessings that have been coming our way. Meeting wonderful people along the way, working with the patient makeup artists, stylists, and hair stylists, gaining great experiences from my co-talents and directors, and much more. That's why I really am enjoying myself with these projects!

My recent TV commercial is the new Biogesic Tri-media ad with John Lloyd where I played the pregnant mom with a fever. I had so much fun with the shoot as the people behind the scenes were all funny. And also, this is the first time that I got to work with a famous Filipino celebrity, one of the hottest leading men in the Philippine industry today, and my TV-crush... John Lloyd Cruz. Too bad, I wasn't able to take a solo photo with him. But I really admire his work ethics as he came to the shoot prepared.

There will be different versions of this TVC. Below is the 30-second version. I know there will also be a version focused on me as the pregnant mom, maybe one of the 15-second versions. This will also be in print ads, bus wraps, and billboard ads... as stated in my contract. Anyway, here's the new Biogesic TV commercial or watch it on Youtube.

No comments: