This November...

This November 24, 2012, I'm soooo looking forward to be a part of this big event organized by Mr. Crooner Arthur Manuntag for the benefit of other musicians who are in need of financial assistance for medical needs. This is going to be a very exciting event because I'm soooo looking forward to meet other famous lounge singers. This will be my first time to perform at Hard Rock Cafe Manila!

I consider myself newbie in Manila scene and I haven't met and heard most of them - of course, because I have regular gigs of my own, too (see schedule below). I have heard a lot of great things about these divas and I'm soooo looking forward to share the stage with them! :)



Here's my schedule of regular gigs in Manila for the month of November:

TUESDAYS

  • PAGCOR @ The Heritage Hotel 5PM - 8PM
  • Top of the Century @ The Century Park 8:30PM - 11:30PM
WEDNESDAYS
  • Genting Club @ Resorts World Manila 9PM - 11:45PM
FRIDAYS
  • Taberna Barcelona @ Metrowalk 8PM - 12MN
SATURDAYS
  • Taberna Barcelona @ Metrowalk 8PM - 12MN
SUNDAYS
  • Genting Club @ Resorts World Manila 9PM - 11:45PM
So for now, my available nights are Mondays and Thursdays which I utilize to meet friends and prospect clients for our growing business. But if there are events or reliever gigs on those days, I'm more than eager to accept them - if the budget is fair, of course. There goes the workaholic performer in me. :)




No comments: